Indoboardgames.com

It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:33 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dragon Age RP - Play by Post
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 pm 

Pmakai wrote:
and some sweet drinks can i have it i need a lot of sugar right now"

"There's always lots of grass for jelly, Woody." *covers face and laughs*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:14 pm 

"Huh? what grass and jelly? Do you have any jelly with you?" Orden Replied with confused face "If you mean to mock me well then i respond it after i've got my sugar and my food"

"Anyway cant you two cover your body with some cloth please? or is it both of you likes to shown em like that to other guys or other elf?" Looking at zeratul and roy

*masih pd telanjang kan yeh?*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:19 pm 

"Well if you took that one as an assault then I'd apologize, and nah, was never good at that anyway. And never mind the grass jelly thingy."

*looks at Zeratul and Roy*

"And as far as my eyes are functioning, they do have their armor on them."

OOC : klo mo ngomong biasa tulis OOC dulu depannya kaya gini nih.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:43 pm 

"You sure have strange kind of humor sir....errr what's yer name again?"

Orden take a deep breath and closed his eye for a moment after that he open it "Haw! yer right they do have their armor"
"Rhhh my eyes playing a trick on me again...maybe this is the curse from too much disarming the gear from the dead" Orden mumble's with soft voice

"Anyway how long do you will stand there and watchin all of us like some short of circus boy?" "At least give us some information where bloody hell are we now and...ARGGGHHHH!!!!" Orden holding his head "Cursed it with this headache this always happen whenever i dont eat any sugar!"

OOC: ini masih pd belom tau kan jobnye ape?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 pm 

The boy just stood there dumbfounded while barraged with questions from the four(three?) of you.
He looks behind him and then moves aside, giving way for an older man. This man stands taller than the boy, around 6'7" and his bearded face looks gruff. He asked in a rough voice, "What's this commotion about?".

He looks at the four of you and introduces himself, "My name's Locke, I'm the one who found all of you in the forest and brought you here."
"So, it seems all four of you are filled with questions, why don't you join me for lunch. My wife has prepared some food"
He signals the four of you to follow him to the next room, where a dining table is set up. It's quite simple but looks sturdy enough. On top of it are some food that looks quite enough for seven people.
From the dining room, you can see that there are three other doors, one leading outside, one leading to a closed room and one leading to the kitchen(aside from the one leading to you room).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:31 pm 

"Thank you ser Locke, my name's Nate and thanks for saving me, or us. Well let's keep it at "me" for the time being. And uh... would be an honor to join you at the table."

Nate picks a chair and waits for the others to sit down.

"Err... guys ?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:54 am 

"Ahah! that's what im waiting for show me the food and I will keep my mouth shut from questions for a moment" Orden hurried follow Locke and sit down as fast as he can and start stuffing his mouth with food and beverages.

"Munch Munch Munch Oh what's this Oh what's that Munch Munch..*Cough Cough*Oi what are you guys waitin for? if none of you get here fast i'll eat all of this delicious by myself"

"Btw *Munch Munch* where's your wive sir Locke? i wanna said my thank's to her for all this delicous food" "Oohh this wine is great you guys should try this and this turkey its meat as sweet as honey"*Munch Munch*"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:03 am 

*Zeratul sit down and start to pick some food*

"event I don't want to eat with humans, but still my body need some food, so I hope you, Locke, should tell me everything you know after this"

*then Zeratul start to eat the food that he pick earlier*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 am 

Pmakai wrote:
"Ahah! that's what im waiting for show me the food and I will keep my mouth shut from questions for a moment" Orden hurried follow Locke and sit down as fast as he can and start stuffing his mouth with food and beverages.

musafir wrote:
"event I don't want to eat with humans, but still my body need some food, so I hope you, Locke, should tell me everything you know after this"

*then Zeratul start to eat the food that he pick earlier*

"you guys have reaaallyy great manners, you know."

*turns to Locke*

"Pardon my colleagues sir, they're a bit... coarse."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:19 am 

"No problem, ser Mage", Locke answers.

As Locke answered that, his wife appears from the kitchen, bringing some more food to the table and sits down. His wife, a plain looking woman with red hair which is tied in a ponytail, around 30 years of age is slim and much shorter than Locke. She smiled slightly at the guest, more because of common decency than anything else and then took some plates and starts distributing them to her husband, son and the guests who haven't helped themselves with the food yet.

"Ah, I almost forgot!, this is my wife, Selene and my son, Aram", said Locke.
"Two of you seems that you feel at home already, but it's alright suppose. Don't want to help all of you out just to starve you to death now would I?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next