Indoboardgames.com
 
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:00 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 pm
Posts: 1825
Location: Jogjakarta
vardamir wrote:
perapera wrote:
Great work, haha though blom pernah main Resistance, so ga tau whether mechanicnya nyambung pa ga,
Btw i always played as Femshep, red headed fem shep :D if you staring at your character's ass for hours of playing, might as well staring at female ass :D :D

Well, yeah but if you get into a romance with male partners, it kinda make me sick and so gay, even to think of it.
:lol:


Yeah, that's the downside, klo di ME1 masi bisa ama Liara, klo ME2 ... hahaha.. too bad ga bisa milih miranda ato Tali

_________________
My collections


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:10 pm
Posts: 113
buat dragon age version dunks.

spynya rouge templar, asha balanar (flemeth), sama bloodmage

_________________
“If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm
Posts: 4004
Location: DKI Jakarta
rcbdo wrote:
buat dragon age version dunks.

spynya rouge templar, asha balanar (flemeth), sama bloodmage


Oh Damn how i lust for MORRIGAN!!!! :P
Attachment:
wallpaper_dragon_age_origins_03.jpg
wallpaper_dragon_age_origins_03.jpg [ 34.55 KiB | Viewed 3436 times ]
Attachment:
mor2.jpg
mor2.jpg [ 54.82 KiB | Viewed 3435 times ]

Attachment:
pre-order-drago-2.jpg
pre-order-drago-2.jpg [ 29.13 KiB | Viewed 3435 times ]

_________________
"I am the Harbinger of Menoth, his vessel on Caen. Through me the creator speaks, and he has much to say."
- The Harbinger of Menoth to the Synod-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BG Lineups | Wishlist
fortheloveofthegame


Last edited by vardamir on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:32 am
Posts: 909
manteb keren keren...lebih jreng hehehehe

_________________
Hidup sebagai bayangan demi tegaknya negara bercahaya

rizki dariNya

http://www.indoboardgames.web.id/ibgforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9143IBG 2nd WarGath


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:14 am
Posts: 1417
perapera wrote:
vardamir wrote:
perapera wrote:
Great work, haha though blom pernah main Resistance, so ga tau whether mechanicnya nyambung pa ga,
Btw i always played as Femshep, red headed fem shep :D if you staring at your character's ass for hours of playing, might as well staring at female ass :D :D

Well, yeah but if you get into a romance with male partners, it kinda make me sick and so gay, even to think of it.
:lol:


Yeah, that's the downside, klo di ME1 masi bisa ama Liara, klo ME2 ... hahaha.. too bad ga bisa milih miranda ato Tali


Sebenernya bisa sih sama Liara. Kalo pake savegame ME1 yang sama liara dan ME2 ga sama sapa-sapa, sebelum misi final femshepny ngeliatin foto Liara. Here's hoping for lesbian action in ME3 :lol:

_________________
My Gaming-related Blog
My Smallish Board Game Collection


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 pm
Posts: 1825
Location: Jogjakarta
Untung nya Dragon Age bisa lesbong wkkwk hahaha, andai aja Bioware mo melirik dunia boardgame, it would be very very awesome. bayangin KOTOR the boardgame, DA, ME series de el el..
untuk sementara Biowarenya dunia boardgame FFG sih :) not complaining though :D

_________________
My collections


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm
Posts: 4004
Location: DKI Jakarta
perapera wrote:
Untung nya Dragon Age bisa lesbong wkkwk hahaha, andai aja Bioware mo melirik dunia boardgame, it would be very very awesome. bayangin KOTOR the boardgame, DA, ME series de el el..
untuk sementara Biowarenya dunia boardgame FFG sih :) not complaining though :D


Yup one of my wishes... my favorite video games were made into board games. Mass Effect, Dragon Age, GRAW or Modern Warfare, Bioshock, Baldur's Gate.
Well at least movienya de, yang kemungkinan besar g bakal kecewa... :lol:

_________________
"I am the Harbinger of Menoth, his vessel on Caen. Through me the creator speaks, and he has much to say."
- The Harbinger of Menoth to the Synod-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BG Lineups | Wishlist
fortheloveofthegame


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:40 pm
Posts: 206
:rg_thumb:

Mass Effect... :rg_thumb:
Femshep... :rg_thumb:
Jennifer Hale... :rg_thumb:

Pokoke Bioware... :rg_thumb:

Sayangnya filmnya Mass Effect bakal pake manshep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNTpR0yoPXM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm
Posts: 4004
Location: DKI Jakarta
Imago wrote:
:rg_thumb:

Mass Effect... :rg_thumb:
Femshep... :rg_thumb:
Jennifer Hale... :rg_thumb:

Pokoke Bioware... :rg_thumb:

Sayangnya filmnya Mass Effect bakal pake manshep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNTpR0yoPXM


Apa ini bro? Cuma cuplikan klip gamenya kan?
Bukan filmnnya....

_________________
"I am the Harbinger of Menoth, his vessel on Caen. Through me the creator speaks, and he has much to say."
- The Harbinger of Menoth to the Synod-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BG Lineups | Wishlist
fortheloveofthegame


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance - Mass Effect Re-Theme`
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:40 pm
Posts: 206
Eh sori iya itu cuma klip dari game, my femshep, pake opening theme-nya BSG.

Filmnya sih belum ada kabar lagi kayaknya, ini dari bulan lalu:

http://nerdreactor.com/2011/09/22/mass- ... mes-story/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by TBF Photoshop Forum