Indoboardgames.com

It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:09 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kick Starter - KINGDOM DEATH: MONSTER
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 pm 

vardamir wrote:
Itu untuk equip armor dan item lain-nya mekanismenya spt apa? Plug and play parts or else?
G malah kira ini perlu assembly with glue and such.

Sptnya mesti di lem kris....jd dibuat 1 minis dgn phoenix armor,leather armor,regen armor,dll.....baru di cat dah

{|Profile| Collection|}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:42 am 

Meski gue rada muak sama hal-hal yang berbau dark karena udah pasaran, tapi untuk universenya KD ini gue kasih pass soalnya dia bener2 Berserk :D Lingkupnya juga ga banyak, 1 village mau survive. Beda sama fantasy lain yang berusaha untuk "epic".

Gue penasaran aja gimana dia handle character death (if any). Soalnya kalo udah grimdark gini gak ada yang mokad rasanya ga seru. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:23 am 
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

vardamir wrote:
Itu untuk equip armor dan item lain-nya mekanismenya spt apa? Plug and play parts or else?

iya kris pake glue. some people suggest pake magnet tapi not recommended for us beginner di dunia tabletop. sebaiknya fixed minis aja di lem.

sebenernya gamenya pake 4 starting survivor aja udah cukup untuk represent the survivor playing the game. setiap kali crafting armor and weapon dan upgrading the survivor tetep pake minis yg sama juga gak masalah, karna semuanya itu akan ke-record di stat survivor 3x3 grid card and record sheet like pictures below,

all the extra minis are just for cosmetic reason. you can prebuild the minis from the beginnings to your liking, dan semuanya itu bener2 bebas seperti apa, misalnya armornya mengunakan lion armor yg didapet setelah mengalahkan lion boss tapi weaponnya using from the phoenix armor set from the phoenix monster. totally up to you but this is not essential to the gameplay.

bear in mind though that this game is a hybrid of between boardgame, table top and RPG. the designer is trying to incorporate all three into one package. If you don't like RPG (keeping record of all stats on a sheet of paper) then this might turn you off. But I like it when tabletop minis is combined in a boardgame world, that is to use all the components you can find in a boardgame, a board, cards, token etc, ketambahan there is a story telling and RPG element make this sound very intriguing to me.

a proud owner of 29 Martin Wallace games

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:25 am 
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

Sevej wrote:
Meski gue rada muak sama hal-hal yang berbau dark karena udah pasaran, tapi untuk universenya KD ini gue kasih pass soalnya dia bener2 Berserk :D Lingkupnya juga ga banyak, 1 village mau survive. Beda sama fantasy lain yang berusaha untuk "epic".

Gue penasaran aja gimana dia handle character death (if any). Soalnya kalo udah grimdark gini gak ada yang mokad rasanya ga seru. :lol:

oh yes there IS a lot of death in this game you can be sure of that. kalo lu mokad ya lu mokad, ga bisa di revive characternya :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:37 am 

rbayu2 wrote:
vardamir wrote:

iya kris pake glue. some people suggest pake magnet tapi not recommended for us beginner di dunia tabletop. sebaiknya fixed minis aja di lem.

all the extra minis are just for cosmetic reason. you can prebuild the minis from the beginnings to your liking, dan semuanya itu bener2 bebas seperti apa, misalnya armornya mengunakan lion armor yg didapet setelah mengalahkan lion boss tapi weaponnya using from the phoenix armor set from the phoenix monster. totally up to you but this is not essential to the gameplay.

Kinda disappointing for me sih. The idea that you get many parts is overwhelming joy that at least you can do something to those parts, not just pick them some and glued. So what happen with the rest of parts after you had fully assembled the 4 minis? They just useless aren't they? :no:
You can't change the parts whenever it suit you, since it's not detachable.

BG Lineups | Wishlist
fortheloveofthegame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 am 
Forum Staff
Forum Staff

vardamir wrote:
Kinda disappointing for me sih. The idea that you get many parts is overwhelming joy that at least you can do something to those parts, not just pick them some and glued. So what happen with the rest of parts after you had fully assembled the 4 minis? They just useless aren't they? :no:
You can't change the parts whenever it suit you, since it's not detachable.

mungkin lu agak sedikit misunderstood about the extra minis part. bukannya rest of the parts become useless. in the core box you will get many minis with it. lu bisa assembled kurang lebih 30 different minis. so ga ada part yang kebuang. well actually because there is so many parts available untuk lu custom made the minis, lu bakal ada left over of some parts yg ga kepake but the result is you have a wide selection of minis to use for playing.

so di gamenya bukannya assemble and disassemble the minis as you progress the game (although some expert in the miniature world recommend that with using the magnet tadi) but you will use different minis! to start the game you will use first the bare naked unarmored survivors. selebihnya setelah berhasil mengalahkan beberapa bos (if they survive the battle) they will scavenge, craft and upgrade the armor, misalnya rawhide armor, then in the next battle you just simply switch the minis to the rawhide armor one that you have built before.

of course the prebuilt minis won't be 100% match with your stat, misalnya di minisnya itu lu udah assembled with a sword, but actually di record sheet character tersebut weaponnya lu kasih bow. but that doesn't matter does it? again for cosmetic reason. while in the game you can be totally flexible with the path you choose for upgrading weapon and armor, but the minis is pretty much static.

to give an example of this in another game is take a look at Descent 2. di gamenya minisnya fixed contohnya dwarf megang axe, tapi bukan berarti sepanjang game megang axe terus kan? di tengah2 game bisa aja dia buka box peti dan dapet sword misalnya trus dia bisa attached weapon tersebut untuk his next battle turn.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 am 

Oh, kirain lu hanya bisa bikin 4 minis out of that parts, karena g ngeh-nya partsnya yg banyak bukan body-nya. Hahaha...
I see... make more sense sih...

BG Lineups | Wishlist
fortheloveofthegame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 am 

vardamir wrote:
Oh, kirain lu hanya bisa bikin 4 minis out of that parts, karena g ngeh-nya partsnya yg banyak bukan body-nya. Hahaha...
I see... make more sense sih...

so?? sikat donkkk? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:15 pm 

pertanyaan lagi nih master rikidut, kira-kira berapa duit lagi keluar kali mau ngecat yang keren? -subcontract tentunya berhubung gw gak pernah ngecat (atau kin2x bisa bantu?)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:20 pm 

lordoftherines wrote:
pertanyaan lagi nih master rikidut, kira-kira berapa duit lagi keluar kali mau ngecat yang keren? -subcontract tentunya berhubung gw gak pernah ngecat (atau kin2x bisa bantu?)

Nah kalo masalah abis brp duit utk ngecat loe mending kontak lgs sama orgnya aja...misalkan:abun salah satunya...cp ada di foto tikus yg gue

{|Profile| Collection|}

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next