Indoboardgames.com

It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:23 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Essen 2012 Watchlist
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:09 am 

SPIEL 2012 is cominggggg !!!!! :punk:
Quote:
Spiel, held in the town of Essen each October, is one of Germany's two major game conventions, the other being the Nürnberg International Toy Fair in February. While Nürnberg is a trade show – and therefore strictly business – Spiel is open to the public, drawing roughly 150,000 people over four days. Hundreds of new games will be introduced at Spiel 2012, which takes place October 18-21.

seperti taon2 sebelumnya, bakalan banyak game baru yang akan muncul saat event berlangsung
so do you have your own watchlist for upcoming games?
let's share here................

On my watchlist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

oiy, kalo mo tau list game2 apa aja yang bakalan release ato di demoin di essen, silakan cek threadnya di BGG
SPIEL 2012 PREVIEW

Last edited by dniel on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Essen 2012 Watchlist
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 am 

Wah banyak yang menarik ini di list.
First on my watchlist is Legend of Andor, a game from Michael 'Micha' Menzel, you all know who is he right? :lol:
The interesting thing about this game is, it has no rulebook. So, you won't know how the game play like. Since Menzel created the game by applying the in-game tutorial system like video games. So, you learn how to play with your first scenario (Legend 1). There are 5 legend in the game and by the description, the last legend is shaped by the heroes throughout the previous legends. ANd yes, judging by the looks of it, it cries for expansions.
Well, the game has no minis, only standing cardboard, but I think that won't stop me liking the game.

Now, Tzolkin, The Mayan Calendar is one of the games from CGE that will be released in Essen, the artwork is stunning and yes the main interest would be in the gear mechanic of the game. But, since the game play is quite simply placing or retrieving your workers, it looks similar to Manhattan Project, which seemed not in my favor. But, still waiting for the rules to clarify that.

CO2 is already on my wishlist. A game from Vital Lacerda (the designer who brought you Vinhos). In this game players play as companies who will submit their energy power plant plan to the government to address the pollution problem. So, yes it's economic game and the art is stunning.

Tokaido from Antoine Bauza, the man behind 7 Wonders. The visual presentation did lead you to a children game with it's cartoon and cute illustration with simple and clear template. It has Japanese thematic and clearly a set collection mechanic. Still not yet have the chance to read the rules.

Troyes expansion is coming, behold The Ladies of Troyes. In this expansion, there will be an extra board placed right outside the gate of the main map. It add another place that can be activated and also add a new color set of dice for each player to be used each round and as a remark, this new dice cannot be bought by other player.Interesting!

Snowdonia, Suburbia and Ginkgopolis looks interesting! :horee:

BG Lineups | Wishlist
fortheloveofthegame

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 am 

andor, uchronia, ginkgopolis, co2, tokaido, samurai swords wkakaka looks good :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:39 am 

perapera wrote:
andor, uchronia, ginkgopolis, co2, tokaido, samurai swords wkakaka looks good :D

hehehehehe, tertarik samurai sword y??? :siul:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:41 am 

yg gentlemen-something-something itu sebenernya juga menarik tp di ragukan english availabilitynya seh :-\

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 am 

suburbia is like a glenmore, but with economic engine.. easy enough, yet meaty enough..

Yang gw tertarik banget adalah FREMDE FEDERN dari 2F
well, beberapa game dia terakhir kebanyakan miss sih.. tapi yang ini cukup unik.. dia ngegabunging mekanik action round agricola, incentive nya puerto rico (unused roles dikasih duit), card drafting nya through the ages, deck buildingnya dominion, worker placementnya caylus, dan beberapa hal lagi yang gw gak hapal..

Age of Industry:Limited edition, The New Era, Innovation: Echoes of Time

Every money you make is part of your life, because you had to give up part of your life to get it. Thus everything that you spend your money on you are spending part of your life on.

You can never get enough of what you don't need because what you don't need will never satisfy you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:51 am 

vardamir wrote:
First on my watchlist is Legend of Andor, a game from Michael 'Micha' Menzel, you all know who is he right? :lol:

pardon my ignorance, tapi itu sapa ya? gw ga tau :oops:

btw, dari list yang diatas, gw cuma tau Tokaido ama CO2 doang.. sisanya ga tau :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 am 

perapera wrote:
yg gentlemen-something-something itu sebenernya juga menarik tp di ragukan english availabilitynya seh :-\

ada english rulesnya koq di sini

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 am 

keqnya sih ko daniel emang demen sama yang dragon2 keq dragon's gold :ngakak: :ngakak:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:08 am 

tokaido lumayan simple juga ya.. family game.. seperti glen more cara jalannya, tapi tiap orang bisa visit different kind of places.. Tiap tempat ada action/privilege beda2..

Terus tiap orang ada karakter masing2, dengan spesial ability sendiri2 (beda2 tipis).. Inti gamenya set collection, ada beberapa set yang musti di kumpulin..

Good gateway game

Age of Industry:Limited edition, The New Era, Innovation: Echoes of Time

Every money you make is part of your life, because you had to give up part of your life to get it. Thus everything that you spend your money on you are spending part of your life on.

You can never get enough of what you don't need because what you don't need will never satisfy you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next